…and she said let there be water…
Our replacement sink has finally arrived from IKEA! YAH!
So last night I decided to install it. All in all it went well…sort of. I managed to get the plumbing hooked up for the faucet, drain and overflow.
Then we did the water test…
And then we realized, drip drip drip…issues with the cold water line somewhere behind the wall and not accessible from the basement. To mitigate the problem we are going to attempt to pull the PVC line through the opening and feed another one back through.
Another project before we finish the washroom, as soon as we think we are done…we are not. haha Just another one for the books!